I know it's not yet the new year but let me share with you some promises I made to myself.
1) I will not buy any more papers until I make a significant dent on my stash. Keeping my fingers (and toes) crossed.
2) I will be more experimental with the tools I already have. (More like, I will finally break out the tools from their boxes. Hehe.)
3) I will actually use the embellishments I had bought. Stop thinking magastos cause really, I had already paid for them and they're costing me more (think opportunity costs) not being used.
4) I will find ways to add more dimension and texture to my layouts.
5) I will take more pictures of our everyday life so I can scrap the seemingly mundane, too.
6) I will scrap more and be online less.
7) I will keep my stuff neat and organized.
8) I will continue to join challenges so I can improve my layouts, but not strive for perfection all the time.
9) I will remember that I am scrapping to remember and be remembered.
10) I will play and have fun.
Kaisercraft: Stargazer Layout
2 days ago