Sunday, September 16, 2007

Spread Too Thin

Whew! I think I passed the Scrappin Mom's Idol "No Photos Allowed" round by the skin of my teeth. Truly, my co-contestants outdid themselves again as you can see from the gallery. Me? I was just glad to get to scrap some wedding memorabilia that I haven't seen since the day I packed them ten years ago.

Story of Us features our wedding invitations and wedding souvenirs. My journaling is an open letter to my DH. I think it was a bit stilted because I knew other people will be reading this missive. Medyo na-shy ako. Hehe. I made another postcard similar to the wedding invitations and handwrote my letter at the back.

The next challenge is a spread. The first and last time I did a spread was over a year ago when I started scrapbooking. Yup! Because I wanted to put in as many photos as possible, my first two layouts were spreads.

My Very First LO

My Second LO (Notice any improvement over the first? Hahaha.)

I hope whatever I come up with are better than these. Otherwise, I will be singing "Na na na na hey hey hey goodbye" next time around.

2 comments:

Christine said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Christine said...

Congrats and good luck, Lee!

Funny how, as we evolve in this craft, we tend to do more 1-pagers and less spreads... that is exactly what I have been reduced to (no pun intented!) - I used to love making spreads, now I find it difficult to do so... :) Hey, is this a trend of sorts?