Thursday, April 30, 2009

RAK and Load

First off, happy blogoversary to Marix. Scrappalific.blogspot.com turns three this month. That's a lot of posts, words, and layouts. Congratulations, Marix for the inspiration you give us through your blog. Keep on posting.

And as part of her celebration, she is giving away some blog candy until May 17. But don't wait until the last minute cause you also have to share some crafty project that inspires you.

Here's one I found and can't wait to try. I found this at Virginia Nebel's blog. It's all about making the perfect scalloped square mat using Fiskar's Threading Water border punch which I'm pretty sure you have in your arsenal. Happy punching!

Second, head on over to Sarah's blog. She's fixing up her scrap space with organizers that I just covet. I would love to have one of those Making Memories tool caddy! Do pay her blog a visit and be inspired by the layouts and cards she makes. She has the cutest schnauzer, too. I just love how she puts captions in her photos and it feels like Maui is talking directly to you.

It's a rainy night here where I'm at. What is the world coming to? It should be the middle of summer. But anyway, it's a 3-day weekend so hope everyone has a fun and relaxing break despite the rains.

1 comment:

Benga said...

Hi Lee! Thanks for mentioning my blogcandy, goodluck!

Happy NSD! have fun scrapping!