Monday, September 19, 2011

Boot Camp!

I signed up for Ella Publishing Co.'s Boot Camp 2011 and I'm quaking in my boots...in excitement! I figured I needed something to shake the dust and cobwebs off my rusty scrapping skills as well as my long-ignored scrapbooking supplies. So from September 19 - 24, I will be training and undergoing drills from much-admired scrapbookers like Maggie Holmes, Nichol Maqouirk, Lisa Dickinson, Angie Lucas and Wendy Smedley.

I expect a lot of action in my little old scraproom as I am sure to be inspired and challenged in the next few days. This is going to be one fun boot camp - without anyone shouting at my ear or demanding push-ups. Or perhaps, there will be shouting - from hungry KiDS demanding dinner. Maybe I should design some crafty boot camp for them, too, so I can scrap in peace.

No comments: