Monday, September 19, 2011

Photography and Scrapbooking

Ever since I got myself a digital camera, I took pictures of everything. I'm a believer that I may not pass this way again, but at least I got photos to show for it. And what to do with all these photos? Scrapbook them, of course.

I love scrapbooking and I would've been content with just playing with glue and paper, but then I saw the works of my favorite scrappers like Maggie Holmes. She can really tell stories through her photos. And then highlight those photos creatively through her layouts. Suddenly, learning to scrapbook was not enough. I have to be a better photographer, too.

So I scrutinize Maggie's website every day, anxiously waiting for new posts so I can learn and be inspired. I am totally bowled over by her new website. If my photos were half as lovely as hers I would be one really happy scrapbooker.

No comments: