Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Lakbayan - Travel Philippines

I had some time to myself today and spent it visiting my favorite blogs. I found this at Leirs'. I love to travel and my dream is to be able to visit every corner of the Philippines so I took the test. I think the Philippines is as interesting (or even more so) to visit as other Asian countries or even Europe and America.

I am lucky that I have a DH who loves to travel as much as I do, that I have friends scattered all around the country who I know will welcome me with open arms should I ever find myself in their neck of the woods, and that I had a job that allowed me to visit places that are outside the usual tourist destinations.

So here is my map from Lakbayan. There's a lot of ground I still have to cover. I am hoping that I can visit Sulu soon. My Muslim friends tell me it is paradise, if not for the peace and order situation.


My Lakbayan grade is B-!

How much of the Philippines have you visited? Find out atLakbayan!

Created by Eugene Villar.

I think the map is a brilliant idea, except that the survey questions can be a bit confusing. What exactly did he mean by "just passing through" and "remainder"? Because, really, to reach some of the destinations, you have to pass through someplace. To get from point A to C, I will have to drive by point B. Does that count already as having traveled point B? And if it was not listed as a specific destination in the survey, he has "remainder." Remainder is very ambiguous. Especially if you do not have a map in your head. How will I know for sure if the "remainder" he is talking about is not point B, as I am on my way from point A to C? But anyway, for what it's worth, it's a fun survey to take.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i agree with you, it was confusing. i took the test, only got a C. i really have not travelled the philippines as much as i would have liked.