This one is for my youngest yet feistiest daughter, Kahlo. Delicate? Not really, no. :-)
Or so it may seem...You are sweet, sensitive and caring, but not quite delicate. You are assertive, brave and strong. I hope nothing ever breaks you.
PPS - Around the Block She Sells Sea Shells and Pretty Flowers; Diecut - Sizzix; Embossing - Cuttlebug; Paint and Glitter - Making Memories, Prisma; Adhesives - UHU, Zig, All Night Media Pop Dots; Tag - Oriental Trading; Pen - Staedtler
- to use Cuttlebug (CB) embossing powder on an LO. The orange CS looked a bit plain to me so I thought I'd add texture by embossing. After running the CS through the CB, it turned out that it has white core. So I sanded the ridges lightly to get more of that white.
- to use Sizzix Big Kickz (yes, it works perfectly with the CB).
- to use MM glitter over the chipboard swirls. I added the glitters over the wet acrylic paint and left it to dry before removing the excess glitter. The chipboard was covered perfectly. I sprayed Kraft adhesive to prevent the glitter from falling off.
- to try color isolation using photoshop.
- to use my Cherish sizzlits, the thin fonts are perfect for my title.