Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Last Song Syndrome

There's a song (okay, an entire CD) playing over and over in my head. Since the last mini-EB (Au's account here and Cabbie's here) when Nita, Au and I sort of fell into a discussion about Broadway musicals, I have been singing the whole Les Miserables soundtrack. Complete with theatrical gestures. Not a pretty sight nor sound, I tell you.

But that and all the reading I've done these past few days are pushing me to make a Broadway layout. Like Stacy Julian said, I do not have to wait until I make a New York album to scrap my memories of Broadway Street. And Tracy White has given me enough journaling prompts that this morning, between sleep and wakefulness, I thought of a journal entry while "On My Own" played in the deepest recesses of my mind.

So now, I am going to lift my butt from this computer chair, take those photos out of the box, and scrap. If you don't hear from me for awhile, that just means I'm busy scrapping.

No comments: