Wednesday, March 28, 2007

My Sassy Girl

Finally got around to scrapping a series of Kahlo photos. Whenever I look at these, I am reminded of what a funny and smart girl Kahlo is. She is a regular commedienne - always making faces and saying the most outrageous things. Kahapon, makult na naman siya kaya pabiro siyang pinalo ng tatay niya sa puwet. Just a playful smack so she wasn't really hurt. Takbo siya palayo sa tatay niya habang sumisigaw ng "Fire in the butt! Fire in the butt!" Hay, naku. Ang batang ito talaga...

Anyway, started and finished this today, even watched Prison Break and Alias in between. Followed the 3BugsinaRug February/March sketch.


Title: My Sassy Girl

Journaling reads: Sometimes naughty, always sweet, forever loved

Materials Used: 3BIAR PPS - Groovy - Girl and Tickled Pink - Dream; DCWV CS; Scenic Route chipboard covered with MM glitters.

The Process: I used my Coluzzle circle and alphabet templates for the first time and enjoyed it very much. I should use them more often.

******

I also took the time to revise my Separation Anxiety LO. I changed the DCWV patterned paper using half the orange DCWV CS I used above. I think it's much easier on the eye. I only used the patterned paper before to meet the criteria for a challenge. I was never quite happy with it though. Don't you agree this is a better version?

1 comment:

Au Lim said...

Ay! kainggit...may LO na finish tapos nakanood pa ng TV in between...you're living the life lady. Naku, enjoy it while it lasts...:-D