Monday, July 16, 2007

I Thought Tags Were Only Attached to Layouts!

I have been tagged by Diane. Sorry for the delay in reply.

The Rules: “Each person posts the rules before their list, then they list 8 things about themselves. At the end of the post, that person tags and links to 8 other people and then visits those peoples’ sites and comments letting them know that they have been tagged, and to come read the post, so they know what they have to do.”

Eight more things about me, right here, right now.

1) In a few minutes, I will be rushing down to catch CSI New York on AXN.

2) I am constantly punishing myself browsing online stores for items I could not afford to buy right now. My DH teases me I should have discovered scrapbooking earlier when I was still earning $$$ and I had weekly pouches coming from NY.

3) I am preparing another wishlist for another college friend. Her parents are coming home next month. (What can I say, my friends love me even though wala akong hiya.)

4) I have several chocolate bars in a bag next to me and another one cooling in the ref downstairs. I'd probably be grabbing it before I plunk down in front of the TV.

5) I had to ask our new help (barely a week) to leave because I caught her stealing from us. The good news is my yaya who went on vacation last April texted today that she's coming back. (Yey for time to scrap.)

6) I just had the best homemade baked macaroni (real mozzarella cheese and turkey ham) I have ever tasted for dinner earlier. New and better recipe to try, thank you, Lizzie.

7) I have been a Krispy Kremes addict since I first tasted it in NH last 2000. I even accosted Lolit Solis in a restaurant once when I saw her with boxes of original glazed doughnuts. Whenever I visit the U.S., I make sure a stop at a KK store is in the itinerary. I am so glad that now I can easily have a Krispy Kreme whenever the craving strikes.

8) It is now 10:00 and I bet my show has started so I really have to rush downstairs. I did mention I'm a TV addict, right?

I tag YOU!

No comments: