Saturday, July 07, 2007

Tagged! Again!

Ria tagged me. Now if she could also have sent some creativity dust with the tag, that would have been most appreciated.

1. Food you hate - I don't like cooked vegetables, but I'll eat fresh salads anytime.
2. Fruits you hate - Chesa and chicco because they feel strange on the tongue.
3. Veggies that you hate - Okra. The first time I was forced to eat okra was at the house of a rich friend. I was shocked when they just served us steamed okra for dinner. But polite guest that I was, I forced the slimy veggie into my mouth and down my throat. When I got home, I thanked my parents for not forcing me to eat anything so disgusting even though we were not rich at all.
4. Celebrities or people that you hate - Ruffa Gutierrez and Richard Gomez, they just give me the creeps. What was it that Maurice Arcache said? "You can't buy class."
5. Event/Incident/Situation that you hate - Being forced to make speeches. I can write a mean speech but having to deliver it to a roomful of people is another matter entirely.
6. TV shows or movies that you hate - telenovelas that remake old Tagalog movies and nobelas from komiks. Really, can't our screenwriters be more original than rehashing old stories? Books turned to movies that don't live up to the book.
7. Type of music that you hate - Novelty songs that have no redeeming value like The Spaghetti Song, Boom-Tarat-Tarat-Tarat, etc. Even Yoyoy Villame's songs, silly as they may seem had some lessons in Philippine history and PE. Some of you may be too young to remember them. Hahaha.
8. Household chore that you hate - cooking. When I was young, I willingly did my siblings' laundry as long as I was exempted from cooking.
9. Things you hate about the world - why can't the world see things my way? :-)
10. Things you hate about yourself - that I am not the perfect Mom or perfect wife or the perfect scrapper. But don't worry, it's not everyday that happens.

Now I tag Manang Marissa, Cabbie, Nina, Nita, and Raissa.

No comments: