Friday, May 02, 2008

Take 1!

As you know, I issued the challenge for April's Kaya! and I had the task of randomly picking a scrapper's name, too. I decided to enlist the help of DDs Sarah and Kahlo, and much to my surprise they were quite agreeable. I usually have to bribe them with computer time if I want them to smile for my camera. Maybe it's because they were also excited over Diego's recent VTR for a Disney show.

The DDs did quite well. Thank you for those who left messages about how adorable and smart my DDs are. I let them read you comments and they were very flattered. I know, they wouldn't stop giggling for a very long time.

BTW, we only had blooper and I'd like to share it with you. They got it right in just two takes even if I just told them what to do. Of course, I had no control over what they actually did once the camera started rolling. And yes, that is so Kahlo.


No comments: