Sunday, November 16, 2008

Layouts to Share

Despite my current obsession with Twilight, I did manage to make two layouts for Marj's Kaya challenge. I am counting these towards my four self-required layouts this month. :-)

This is Sarah. Isn't she so pretty? Until now, my DDs absoultely refuse to wear make-up, even for recitals or programs. Well, I shouldn't be surprised. I don't often wear make-up either.

Pretty Face


Journaling:
This is your first crack at being a flower girl so I was very excited. It was Ate Erika's wedding in Tarlac. While you couldn't wait to put on the pretty gown, you absolutely refused to wear makeup and have your hair done with flowers. It was quite unexpected because you have always been a girly-girl. But still, nobody can deny your naturally pink lips, porcelain face, shiny hair and pretty eyes. You glowed as you walked down the aisle.

Materials Used:
PPS - My Mind's Eye, Making Memories; Ink - Clearsnap; Pen - Sakura; Foam stickers - All About Scrapbooking; Stickers - Pebbles, Inc.; Chipboards - Basic Grey; Thickers - American Crafts; Adhesive - Saunders, Glue Dots; Glitter - Martha Stewart; Ribbon - unknown; Tools - paper crimper.

Pinky

Yes, I am still called Pinky my my family and high school friends (although I changed the spelling to Pinkee in HS, hehehe. Wala lang, para maiba daw.) My DH and KiDS don't call me Pinkee though as they only know me as Lee.


Journaling:
The story goes that when she was born, she was so pink, they called her - Pinky.

Materials Used:
CS - Bazill, The Paper Company; PPS - We 'R' Memory Keepers; Ink - Clearsnap (cotton and orchid); Ribbon - unknown; Alphabet - American Crafts Thickers; Flowers - Prima; Brads - Making Memories; Adhesive - Kokuyo, Saunders; Puncher - Fiskars.

This was my first time to use a lot of white space and while I like the final outcome, it took a lot of self control on my part.

TFL!

1 comment:

Gracie Ann Tan said...

These are beautiful Lee! Thanks for dropping by my blog. Will link you up if you don't mind. :) I see you're a twilight fanatic too like my friend Tna. Gusto ko rin basahin yung book. Naintriga ako. Hehe. Hope to find time to read it soon.