- you eat kilograms of candy a day so that it will make your blood smell sweeter
- you hyperventilate when you watch the movie trailer (for the thousandth time)
- you couldn't scrap until you finished ALL 4 books (attention, Marj)
- you pour glitter over your boyfriend/DH
- you convince your friends to read it too (if they haven't) so you they won't think you're crazy at the theater
- you read and re-read the books lest you miss something
- you saved Midnight Sun in your hard drive and can't wait for it to be published
- you downloaded the 40 minute free audio book in iTunes.
- you name your new Maltese puppy Jasper (I would've gone for Edward but I have a nephew with that name. It would've been confusing in the house.)
- you wish someone you know is a vampire
- you wish you were a vampire
- you have dreams about the books
Normal guys vs Edward Cullen
A Normal Guy would say: “I think I am falling for you.”
Edward Cullen would say: “The Lion fell in Love with the Lamb”
A normal guy would pick a random song from a random artist and dedicate it to you.
Edward Cullen would sing you a song he wrote for you while playing the piano.
While you are both out for dinner, a normal guy wouldn’t keep his eyes off the sexy waitress.
Edward Cullen wouldn’t even notice the waitress was a female.
A normal guy, while driving, would keep one hand on the wheel and one hand on the radio. Edward Cullen, while driving, would keep one hand on the wheel and the other attached to yours.
A normal guy wouldn’t care or notice if you had nightmares.
Edward Cullen would sing until your nightmares went away.
“Do you want me to sing to you? I’ll sing all night if it will keep the bad dreams away.”
A normal guy buys you flowers and chocolates.
Edward Cullen buys you a car.