Saturday, November 08, 2008

Tagged Twice

Thank you Nina and Alby for the tags!

The Rules:
1. Link to the person who tagged you: Nina and Alby
2. Post the rules on your blog (this is what you are now reading).
3. List 6 random things about yourself.
4. Tag 6 people at the end of your post.
5. Let each person know they have been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up!

Here are six random things about me:
1) My DS is watching "Back to Bataan" (starring John Wayne and Anthony Quinn) right now, and I can't help but flinch over the dialogues. One of the pivotal characters in the movie is supposedly Andres Bonifacio's grandson, Andres Bonifacio. I had to wake DH up to ask him incredulously, "Bonifacio had a grandson???"
2) I am about to finish the last book in the Twilight Series. I started last Sunday. Yes, I am a fast reader if nothing distracts me.
3) Next on my to-read list is The Kite Runner. DH and I loved the movie version.
4) I bought walnuts and chocolate this afternoon as I plan to bake cookies and cupcakes this weekend.
5)I hope to scrap two layouts this weekend.
6) It is 1:47 am now and I really should go back to Breaking Dawn before dawn breaks. Har-har-har.

The six people I'm tagging are: Au, Cabbie, Nita, Sym, Liezl, Cosette.

1 comment:

Nina said...

Bilis nga magbasa! Happy scrapping and baking too. =) Missed you kanina.

*hugs*
Nina