Wednesday, April 04, 2007

An April Fool's Joke

Last Sunday, April 1, we, Pinoy Scrapbookers had our third EB in Pasig City. There was quite a turnout of members. Read Jenn for a detailed account and Au for the background and the photos.

After the EB, I went online and wrote this to the group:

"Hi guys, just got home from the EB. I'm tired and I don't feel very inspired by today's happenings at all. I wish I had just stayed home and watched TV. That would've been more productive. For the people I've met before, it seems that I am seeing too much of you already. To those I met for the first time, it wasn't very memorable. I think the money I contributed for the food and the venue was not money well spent. I'm sure that this will be my last EB for awhile. I am sorry, but I have to be honest. I am sure we can all be and do better next time.

So there, now that I have given you my unsolicited opinion, let me just say, happy April Fool's!!! Mwahahahaha."

I got varied reactions. Nita in particular was hyper-ventilating by the third sentence. But am glad, too, that there are those who know me well enough that this was just a joke. Of course, I enjoyed myself immensely, and am looking forward to the next EB.

No comments: