Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Too Many Challenges

I am admittedly a slow scrapper. By slow, I mean it takes a while for an idea to take root in my mind. But when it does, it wouldn't let go easily until it comes to fruition. Unlike in the real world where I can multi-task with my eyes closed, I find that in scrapping, I have to work on one idea at at time. My mind is crowded by bits and pieces of just THE one LO. That is why I have to finish the LO I am currently working on before I can move on to the next.

But the thing is, recently, I have too many things going on in my mind. There's a lot of LOs I want to do. And it is not helped by the number of challenges and sketches that are suddenly presenting looming deadlines. Darn it! I just got past the idea that I have to "get caught up" in my scrapbooking, now I have to rise to all the challenges.

Or maybe not. Hmmm...excuse me while I go work this out.

No comments: