Tuesday, July 08, 2008

An LO About My Bunso

I was still on a scrapping high, courtesy of Scrap Jam, so I worked on this layout intermittently last Sunday. Between homeworks, housework and office work, I finally finished it yesterday. It's based on a Page Map from Becky Fleck's book, except that I used only one photo, not three.

I Am Kahlo


Journaling:
Or "Me, Kahlo!" You always say this at the most unexpected times. Even in your sleep sometimes. Maybe it comes from having to assert yourself to a boisterous family of five. Or an attempt for people to remember you. But let me assure you, Kahlo, with your self-confidence, sense of humor, and flair for the dramatics, it will never be easy to overlook you. Yes, indeed, YOU, are Kahlo. Much loved daughter and sister. (7/7/08)

Materials:
PPS - My Mind's Eye, Collage Press; Flowers - Prima, Bazzill; Chipboard - Basic Grey; Sticker - Pebbles, Inc.; Stamp - Clearsnap; Felt - Fancy Pants; Paint - Making Memories; Glitter - Ranger, Making Memories; Foam - American Crafts, Darice; Adhesives - Zots, Saunders, Ranger; Brad - All ABout Scrapbooking; Ribbon - unknown; Pen - Uniball Signo, Others - Fiskar's Border Punch, Paper Crimper.

2 comments:

CraftFairy said...

I love everything in this LO.

Christine said...

i love everything about this page too! well done, Lee!